Monday, January 31, 2011

Hosanna

The song Hosanna has to be one of my favorite worship songs sung by Brooke Fraser. There is something in the words: Heal my heart and make it clean, open up my eyes to the things unseen, show me how to love like you have loved me, break my heart for what breaks yours, everything I am for your kingdoms cause .... This is my mandate for the new year, to not get so hell bent on my own version of my hopes and dreams, but to seek first the kingdom of God....seek first.. I know we all get distracted, discouraged, frustrated believe me I've been there, I could be there tomorrow, but I really believe if I and maybe you put what God wants first, whatever that may be in our lives that He will use our dreams and hopes for His purpose. He's planted those things in our hearts for a reason, we just need to have the right priorities first and sometimes a little tweaking... seek first....

No comments: